Pat Rogers thought she would have to get very accustomed to using a wheelchair. She and her husband even started making new house plans to accommodate wheelchair access. Thanks to the physical therapy treatment Pat received, she recovered and still gets to walk the mall.
- Producer: Alisa Coleman, CEO, Trigg County Hospital
- Director: Drew Hudgins
- Featuring: Patricia Rogers and Diane Stewart
- Interviewer: Carrie McGinnis
- Production Assistant: Ty Craft
- Conceptualization and all Post Production: Hudge Creative
This video received a 2012 Communicator Award of Distinction (Promotional/Branding)
Watch the other two videos in this series:
We produced even more great things for Trigg County Hospital.